The proven ability to design, develop, and deliver standards-setting technical communication solutions.
Online and print content of exceptional completeness and accuracy.
REST API documentation
- Online and print end-user guides, administrator guides
- Topics-based authoring, project templates and work flows, content conversion
- Knowledge base (KB) articles, release notes
- Technical editing
- Usability testing, information architecture
A superior user of a wide range of authoring and content-processing tools.
- Postman, cURL, various other API tools
- Linux, BASH command-line interface (CLI), macOS, Microsoft Windows
- Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio Code and other programmers’ text editors
- Madcap Flare, oXygen XML Editor, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, WordPress – and more
- Atlassian Confluence, Zendesk, Knowledge Owl, various other wikis
- Adobe Illustrator, GIMP, Photoshop, Inkscape, Visio, Dia, Snagit, Pencil, and so on
A career-long ability to quickly learn and work with emerging technologies.
- Enterprise I.T., Software as a Service (SaaS), computer hardware and software
- Voice networking, data networking, networking devices and protocols
- HTML, CSS, XML, DITA, JSON, RAML, Markdown, reStructured Text (RST), et cetera
The proven ability to work effectively across all parts of an organization.
- Strong focus on results and on-time delivery
- Superior ability to collaborate with product development, marketing, sales, and support
- Jira, Bugzilla, and other communications and process-management tools
- U.C. Berkeley Extension: Principles of Information Architecture
- U.C. Berkeley Extension: Certificate in Technical Communication